Monday, December 28, 2015

WEEK 20

Hi Kelly,

I'm doing good, I actually got super sick on Christmas night. The dinner we went to after Skyping, I didn't even eat I was so sick. When we got home I just fell asleep for an hour. I woke up feeling super sick, I felt like I was going to throw up so I started towards the bathroom and I got super light headed and the next thing I know Elder Gallano and the Hartleys are pulling me on to my back, I had blacked out haha. I hit my head on the way down so I have a little mark from that and a little mark on my side but other than that I'm fine now. I didn't sleep very well that night and I threw up a lot. Being sick also made me forget to give my pants to the Hartley's sorry.

It was so much fun being able to talk to y'all, it was great! Everyone sounds good. That is really sad that Murphy had be put down, I will miss him, he was a great dog. It's good that y'all were able to be there when they put him down.

I love you too, enjoy the rest of the time with family.

~Elder Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment