Monday, February 29, 2016

WEEK 28

We got a car again! Off the bikes! Time for my pants to get tight again. Although I am pretty excited about the car there is a sense of accomplishment that comes from walking or biking, we probably will bike a few times still. This week was pretty slow. A lot of our investigators were either out of town or sick. But Sunday was awesome, Sergio showed up to church for the first time and Jesse came with out us asking too. Natalie, Jesse's wife received a calling which completed her quest to becoming officially active again! 
 
Looking forward to the next week and getting back on track with those we teach. The key to missionary work is WORK! I am so thankful for all that Shawn and Kelly taught me about working and teaching how to work... I thought I'd never say that haha! Love you all, have a great week!

~Elder Stevens

Inline image 1

No comments:

Post a Comment